A temporary holding place for this blog until such a time as a new site is launched.
Welcome to The Asylum. Just as before, Josh is always right.

Friday, August 28, 2015

I've Moved!

Hello there, fellow inmates!  Have you ever noticed that little disclaimer at the top of every page on this blog that says this is only a temporary holding place for my opinion pieces until a new site has been launched?

Well, guess what?  It's that time!

Hillsdale News Now is the new site, and Josh's Uncommon Sense has moved there, starting with this week's introductory post.

I encourage you to not only follow me there, but check out the continuing news coverage, join in the discussion on the forums, and join us as we launch the place for news, information, conversation and more in Hillsdale County.

As always, should you or any of your I-M Force be caught or killed--

*Ahem,* sorry.  Wrong script.

As always, thank you for your readership and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment